Q: Do you buy dresses?
A: No we do not
Q: How long does it take to receive my dress?
A: For standard shipping you should receive your product in 3-7 business days.
Q: How does Afterpay & Sezzle work?
A: When you select Afterpay or Sezzle as your check out method, it will break up your payments into 4 installments. A payment will be expected every 2 weeks. It is interest free so long as you pay on time. We provide both options as many of our customers already have existing accounts with either of these merchants and makes it a smooth checkout process.
Q: Can I expedite my shipping?
A: Yes you can, please contact us and let us know when you would like to receive your gown and let you know if it is possible
Q: Can you ship internationally or process international credit cards?
A: At this time we do not offer international shipping and cannot accept credit cards from outside of the United States.
Q: What is the return policy?
Dresses can be returned within 7 days of receiving the package only if dress was not as described. So if product was marked as delivered on the 1st you have until the 8th to return. Returns will only be accepted if the gown was not as described and the 360 ID Tag is still attached to the dress. Once the ID tag has been removed we cannot accept the return. We will require you to fill out a return form and send us photos before processing return. A full refund of the dress cost (not including shipping cost) will be provided once the dress has been shipped back to us and received. Please allow 3-7 business days for the refund to process. Please understand that our products may have small defects due to it being preowned so it is crucial to read through the descriptions carefully and fully before purchase. Ask questions if you are uncertain about any details. We provide measurements and guidance on how to measure yourself so that you can properly select an appropriate size for your gown. If you require extra information on a product before purchase you may absolutely chat with us through our online stylist, by phone, or by emailing our team. We're here to support you in your journey to finding your dream dress. If you have any questions at all about returns or how a dress will fit you, please do not hesitate to contact us
Q: How do I know if my dress fits?
A: We will provide you measurements on each listing so that you can match it with your own measurements. If measurements are missing please let us know and we will add them. We recommend getting professionally measured or use our measurement guide to assist you in picking the proper fit gown. Measurements can be off + or - 0.5- 1 " so keep in mind it's always better to go larger and have a tailor take in the gown vs going smaller and having the potential that it may not fit you. We highly recommend speaking to our stylists if you have any questions about fit. Contact Us
Q: Do you allow returns?
A: Yes, please reference our return policy above
Q: Can I see the dress in person?
A: Yes, there are a couple different ways you can view your gown.
1. You may try on the dress in person at our store located at 100 Main Street Suite#4, Nashua, NH. We do not have a physical store to try on in Boston, MA however we do have pick up available in Boston. Please contact us if you'd like to pick up your dress in Boston. If you would like to Book an appointment in person please book here.
2. We provide virtual appointments as well so that we can review the gown via zoom call at your own convenience
3. We provide video footage of most of our dresses on each listing for your benefit. These are real time videos of the current condition of the gown.
Q: Where are your products shipped from?
A: Massachusetts & New Hampshire
Q: How do I pay for my order?
A: Add your items to your cart and it will allow you to pay with any major debit or credit card
Q: Can I cancel or change my order?
A: You can cancel or change your order within 24 hours of order submission
Q: What do I do if my order is damaged?
A: Most of our gowns are PREOWNED and the condition will be specified in the description and shown in the photos or video media provided. If there are any further damages to the gown than listed we can evaluate the damage and process a return within 7 days of receiving your package.
Q: I received the wrong item, what do I do now?
A: We truly apologize for the inconvenience, we can send you a return label for the item you received and send out your appropriate dress.
Q: Where can I find product sizing information?
A: Measurements will be listed under "Gown Specs" in each gown listing for your convenience. If you cannot find it please contact us
Q: How do I take care of XYZ fabric?
A: Acrylic knit: Most acrylic knit garments can be machine-washed. Read the label and check for the proper drying option. Some knits retain their shapes best if reshaped and dried flat.
· Cashmere: Check the care label before laundering cashmere. To hand-wash, use a mild detergent or shampoo. Gently squeeze the water through the garment, then rinse until the water runs clear. Do not wring or twist. Squeeze out excess water. To dry, lay flat on a towel, away from sunlight or heat.
· Cotton: Cotton holds up well to home laundering. Remove the garment from the dryer promptly to reduce wrinkling. Press using spray starch for the crispness of a laundered shirt.
· Cotton blend: Dry cotton-blend garments using your dryer's permanent-press or low-heat cycle and remove immediately to reduce wrinkling. Touch up with a steam iron; starch for a professionally laundered look.
· Denim: Denim should be washed with cold or warm water, inside out. If washing denim that is mixed with synthetic fabrics, always follow care directions for the more delicate fabric with which the denim is mixed. Hang denim to dry and iron on high heat.
· Flannel: Flannel can be washed in cold or warm water. However, if your flannel derives from wool, even if its washable wool, avoid the dryer completely since it can dry out its fibers. For non-washable wool flannel avoid laundering it at home and take it to the dry cleaners.
· Nylon: Machine-wash nylon garments in warm water. Use a low-temperature setting when tumble-drying and include a dryer sheet to reduce static electricity. Use a warm iron to press, if necessary.
· Polyester: Read the label. Usually polyester items can be machine-washed (cool) and dried (low). Check the label to see if air-drying is recommended. Touch up with a cool – never hot – iron, if necessary.
· Rayon: Make sure to read the care label for rayon clothing. Launder in cool water and a mild detergent. When machine-washing, use the gentle cycle and promptly remove garments after washing. When hand-washing, do not wring or twist the garment. To dry, roll the item in a towel to squeeze out excess water. Lay flat to dry. Iron when still damp and with the garment inside out to prevent the fabric from becoming shiny. Use a pressing cloth when ironing the right side of the garment. Pressing cloths can be purchased or use something as simple as a piece of white cotton fabric.
· Spandex: Use warm water when hand- or machine-washing items made with spandex. Line-dry or use a low temperature setting when machine-drying to preserve the elasticity of the garment.
· Wool knit: Typically, wool knits need to be dry-cleaned, but check the label. If hand-washable, use cool water and a detergent for fine washables. Squeeze out excess water, then reshape and dry flat.
· Wool (lined): Lined garments generally look best when professionally dry-cleaned once a season. Between dry cleanings, remove surface soil with a brush or damp cloth. Refresh the item by hanging it from a padded hanger in a steamy bathroom; moisture will help garment shed wrinkles. When touching up with an iron, use steam in an up-and-down motion (rather than sliding the iron along the fabric).